[protege-discussion] reasoner issue

Anna Cianciara aecianciara at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:35:12 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I have been trying to perform simple queries on an owl file I created, but
every time I hit "execute" Protege closes itself with no explanation. I have
been using a small test file (about 600 KB) I created from a larger file and
it seems to classify with no problem. The original file is larger, but
Protege wouldn't classify that one at all, so I decided to work with
something smaller. I have tried working with both Pellet and Fact++ in bothe
the beta a new version of Protege 4.0, and had no luck with any combination
of these. Both files were created without Protege - is it possible that the
crash is caused by a mistake in the coding? Thanks!

Anna