[protege-discussion] How to enter a int datatype from csv file

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Mon Jul 13 01:56:41 PDT 2009

I've had similar problems in the past and it is normally down to using
the '"' around the value that I'm setting. Make sure, when you know
that you are setting an int or a float etc. to set the value without
the quotes. e.g.

slot.setValue("10")      - this will set the value as a string

slot.setValue(10)         - and this will set the slot to 10.

Hope this helps

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project.
www.enterprise-architecture.org