[protege-discussion] OWLviz

mehtab afzal mehtabafzal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 04:27:26 PDT 2009

hi Nada,
            try to plug OWLVIZ with protege properly. did u set the path
properly?
press owlviz tab. on the right hand side, u will see the option button. set
the path, C:\ program files\ATT\Graphviz\bin\dot.exe. now u will see the
graphical representation.

the other case could be like this. first, select the class from the
hierarchy for which u want to see the graphical representation. then press
owlviz tab, now u can see that.