[protege-discussion] Rhow to write morophology rules in JESS??

Laila Ibrahim al_zakiadin at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:18:58 PDT 2009

Dear friends :how r u all?plz my domain in protege is about Arabic morphology
if i've a calss: verb, individual: speakother class: derived nouns, individual:speaker
if my rule for example:to get the noun from the verb, we add er at the end of the verb,defenition: (speaker): is the person who speakes.

how to apply this rule in JESS, and wher to write it.

the same way for the rest derivations
ex: speaking,
the opearion of speak.
many thnx 4 u,
if any of u finds a master thesis near to it, plz send it to me.
many many thnx 4 u,