[protege-discussion] OWLviz

Nada Bajnaid nbajnaid at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 01:32:51 PDT 2009

Hi Mehtab
    I had protege3.3.1 but I could not make it works. I installed protege4 and now I can see the OWLViz and OWLPrpoViz tabs but again the Dot error message appears and when I tried to correct the path by right click the OWLViz tab I couldn't and the message continue to appear.
What is the best version of  protege to install (so I uninstall the versions I have and start over)

Best Regards
Nada