[protege-discussion] OWLviz

mehtab afzal mehtabafzal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:46:50 PDT 2009

hi NADA,
             i have used most of the versions, but currently i m using
Protege 4.0 Alpha version. and i think it is the best. dot error message can
be removed by setting the path correctly. there is an option button appears
on the R.H.S when u click the owlviz tab. press that option button and set
the path by providing dot file path correctly.