[protege-discussion] Collaborative Protege one more bit....

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 22 07:44:33 PDT 2009

> Using the IP Address fails, though Timothy's instructions on this
> would have indicated an IP Address would be OK.

Yes but you should try to connect to the ip address from outside the
lan network.  If your server is up now and you can connect to 5300 and
1099 from the lan, then either your router or some other university
firewall is not configured to allow access.  I just tried

[tredmond at BlackHole ~]$ telnet 91.85.212.181 1099
Trying 91.85.212.181...
telnet: connect to address 91.85.212.181: Operation timed out
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
[tredmond at BlackHole ~]$ telnet 91.85.212.181 5300
Trying 91.85.212.181...
telnet: connect to address 91.85.212.181: Operation timed out
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host
[tredmond at BlackHole ~]$

But maybe it isn't up now...

-Timothy