[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4.1 and Web Protege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 24 12:30:07 PDT 2009

Peter,

There are many new features of WebProtege in SVN. If you don't want to
wait until we make a new build, you can checkout the sources and build
it yourself. There is a build file, that makes it really easy. Use: ant
deploy and it will create the war file.

The current SVN version runs now with protege 3.4.1 on the demo server,
you can check it out (you may need to clear your browser cache):

http://bmir-protege-dev1.stanford.edu/webprotege/

Tania