[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4.1 and Web Protege

Peter Ward peter-ward at bcs.org.uk
Mon Jul 27 08:38:56 PDT 2009

Hi Tania
Thanks for the advice. As I was not set up for development, I have spent the
day getting Eclipse and various odds and ends. I now have WebProtege built
and running in hosted mode with console output...

In AdminServiceImpl -- init
Path to Metaproject:
D:\workspace\web-protege\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\projects\metaproject\metaproject.pprj
WebProtege server running with local projects
Found project def in metaproject: Collaborative Newspaper at:
examples/collaborativeNewspaper/collaborativeNewspaper.pprj
Found project def in metaproject: Newspaper at:
examples/newspaper/newspaper.pprj
Found project def in metaproject: Wines at: examples/wines/wines.pprj
Found project def in metaproject: Pizza at: examples/pizza/pizza.owl.pprj
Found project def in metaproject: Collaborative Pizza at:
examples/collaborativePizza/collaborativePizza.owl.pprj

 I can open the (local) Pizza project, but I do not know how to make it
connect to my running 3.4.1 server. Copying the server metaproject did not
work - there was no attempt to connect to the server. The configuration
seems more complex. I should be able to work out how to make it connect to
the server, there's some reference in build.xml, but your help might save
some time.

Peter