[protege-discussion] WebProtege and 3.4.1

Peter Ward peter-ward at bcs.org.uk
Tue Jul 28 04:10:38 PDT 2009

My newly built WebProtege is now deployed and I can browse ontologies in the
3.4.1 server.Unfortunately, I am unable to "Login" as a named user, despite
diligently editing and copying the metaproject; do you have any suggestions
where to look for errors? The Login dialog reports "Invalid user name or
password. Please try again." Nothing appears server-side.
One more small thing. I notice in the screenshot you use on the Wiki, there
is an image embedded in a Note. Is this straightforward?

Peter