[protege-discussion] WebProtege and 3.4.1

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 28 14:30:48 PDT 2009

Peter,

First thing to try is to start a Protege desktop application and try to
connect to the Protege server [1]. Please use the same user/password you
tried in webprotege.

If this doesn't work, then you have to check again the users/passwords
in the metaproject. (If you change the metaproject, you need to restart
the protege server and webprotege).

If it works, then please send me the catalina.out file from tomcat
installation/logs. And also the messages from the protege server. These
will tell you if the login for a user has succeeded or not.

Tania

[1]:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Protege_Client_Server_Tutorial_Setup#Testing:_Connect_a_Client_to_the_Server