[protege-discussion] Can't connect to Protege 3.3.1 server using localhost or remote

Samuel Lee samlee at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 30 09:38:54 PDT 2009

I successfully installed Protege 3.3.1 and I'm trying to connect to it
for the first time.  I have a 3.4 server that's running fine, but this
is a completely separate standalone server.

When I try to connect using localhost and the default Guest
credentials, I get the following error:

Failed to create a session because of either:
	an invalid username/password combination, or a firewall problem"

I've also turned off iptables to test and make sure it wasn't the
firewall (running on centos 5.2), but the error still persists.

Any ideas?

Sam