[protege-discussion] Sample Populated Protege Frames Ontologies for Testing Purposes ?

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Mon Jun 1 06:07:58 PDT 2009

Hi Ron,

I have an ontology with over 1300 instances in that you can use - it's
a fairly small project but covers around 300+ classes.

Download it from http://www.enterprise-architecture.org/community/share-extensions?func=select&id=4

Let me know if you have any issues (the project does refer to a custom
slot widget that hasn't been tested with Web Protege but that may not
affect your performance testing).

Regards

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project.