[protege-discussion] some questions about using psmtab in protege3.1

琦常 cqhardrocker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:36:02 PDT 2009

Dear Samson:
            I have built a prototype ontology of my domain:monitoring and
diagnosis. I also built some SWRL rule of reasoning about the judgement and
selection of the diagnosis algorithm. but i see it's hard to build my
diagnosis algorithm with SWRL rule, for example the artificial neural
network. how can i integrate the algorithm into it. can you help me and
maybe give me some advice? and i want to build some agent framework of
finishing the system work--monitoring and diagnosis. i read that
jessagenttab is a good tool of integrating the agent template building with
jess. but i follow the link in the plugin library listed and just can't get
through, how can i get it any where else? and i see there's an application
name jadejessprotege.jar, what the use is that? thank you very much.

ChangQi