[protege-discussion] some questions about using psmtab in protege3.1

琦常 cqhardrocker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:10:45 PDT 2009

Dear Ana,
            Thank you for your kindly help, About the jess, i am using the
latest version and integrated with protege 3.4, it seems that it can work
well when i start the SWRLtab and there's a "J" icon which means that the
jess can work with SWRL. But the problem i met is i built some Swrl rule and
start the swrljesstab. when i click the button OWL+SWRL>JESS,and RUN JESS
and just get nothing infered. I just wondered where the problem lies? is
this your mean that the jess cannot work?

    Regards

ChangQi