[protege-discussion] Ontology navigation study -- Protege users, please read!

tdent at uvic.ca tdent at uvic.ca
Mon Jun 8 16:31:51 PDT 2009

I would appreciate it if anyone could take time to participate in a study I
am running on ontology navigation.

Participation is really easy. All you do is download a plugin and unzip it
into your plugins directory. Then just use Protege like you always do.
You'll be asked to confirm that you consent to the study (my University
requires this), and periodically you'll be asked to send me the logged data.
That's it!

Oh, and as a thank you for your help, you'll receive a $20 iTunes
certificate.

You can download the plug-in here:
http://www.thechiselgroup.org/logging_plugin<http://www.thechiselgroup.org/ontology_navigation>.
Additional details about the study are available here:
http://www.thechiselgroup.org/ontology_navigation.

 If you have any questions, comments, or complaints feel free to email me
directly.

Cheers!

--
Tricia d'Entremont