[protege-discussion] SWRL editing capabilities in Protégé 4 Build 111 ?

AF Cutting-Decelle afcd at skynet.be
Sat Jun 13 09:04:48 PDT 2009

Dear Protégé developers and users,

Could anybody help me ?

Are there nice SWRL editing capabilities in Protege 4 (Build 111), as
nice as those of Protege 3.4 rc2 ?
* How do we find them ?     views/ontologies views/rules ?

If rules are written in P3.4, then moved towards P4,
is there a full compatibility between the two models ?

Is the backward operation possible (P4 --> P3.4rc2) ?

Many thanks for your answer, it would help me a lot !

Anne-Fr