[protege-discussion] Tr : How can write inferred knowledge in owl?

narjess touzani narjess_tz at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 18 05:52:52 PDT 2009

Hi all,
After inferring swrl rules , I can get the expected inferred axioms The result is :
Imported SWRL Rules4
Imported Classes3
Imported individuals..5
Imported axioms..17
Inferred axioms1
Inferred axiom(s): [aNiveauPerf(http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1245081763.owl#Fiche1, Familiarisation)]
But , i want to write the inferred axioms in the OWL. From the javadoc [1] the method writeInferredKnowledge2OWL  can do this . But after compiling the cose i don't have the inferred knowledge inserted in the OWL (I compile the i open the ontology with protégé , and i don't find the inferred knowledge inserted. what is wrong with that?

[1]  http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/swrl-jess-bridge/javadoc/edu/stanford/smi/protegex/owl/swrl/bridge/jess/SWRLJessBridge.html

Can anyone can help me please? It is urgent!
Thank you