[protege-discussion] Query don't give the expected result

narjess touzani narjess_tz at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 18 17:07:55 PDT 2009

Hi
It is strange  but I have the following rule in my ontologie:
 fiche-Demarche(F1, "Lineaire")  ∧ aEvaluation(Lineaire, ?E)   → fiche-Evaluation(F1, ?E)  ∧ sqwrl:select(?E)
But when I excute it in the sqwrlQuery tab , it gives nothing as result
fiche-Demarche and fiche-Evaluation are datatype properties (string)
fiche-Evaluation is object property
NB: the rule is selected when i clic on "Run"
can someone explain me what is wrong with that, please?
Thank you