[protege-discussion] FW: Ontology using mysql

S G nvme_06 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:54:20 PDT 2009

From: nvme_06 at hotmail.com
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Ontology using mysql
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:47:32 -0400

Hello,

I am new to using protege. Are there any articles and examples on how to create a mysql database using owl ontology? I had created a database using mysql with the tables that are classes in my ontology. I am not sure if that is correct or if I need to create a blank database and then connect it to protege and it will dump all the classes, individuals, slots and etc into mysql. Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks.