[protege-discussion] Using protégé default classes

Vasco Costa hypept at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:11:34 PDT 2009

Hi,
I'm developing a plug-in for Protégé-OWL.

I need to use some special panels (like for e.g. AssertedClassesPanel but
without the buttons to create a class/subclass).

Is there anyway I can do this through classes method (which I haven't
found), or can I replicate the code in a class of my own and editing it to
fit my purposes.

If so, I must maintain the credits, right?

Thanks,

V.