[protege-discussion] Using protégé default classes

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Wed Jun 24 10:25:05 PDT 2009

On Jun 23, 2009, at 11:11 AM, Vasco Costa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm developing a plug-in for Protégé-OWL.

You should ask this on the Protege-OWL mailing list
   protege-owl at lists.stanford.edu

> I need to use some special panels (like for e.g.
> AssertedClassesPanel but without the buttons to create a class/
> subclass).
>
> Is there anyway I can do this through classes method (which I
> haven't found), or can I replicate the code in a class of my own and
> editing it to fit my purposes.

There are some GUI panels that are meant for users to use.

Unfortunately, I don't know of a particular list of them, so you might
need to look through the javadocs for examples.

Perhaps one of the panels that implements Interface ClassTreePanel
will do what you want?

Or what about SelectClassPanel or other classes in the package
   edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ui.dialogs