[protege-discussion] Ontology for Community Corrections

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Mon Mar 2 02:44:51 PST 2009

Hi Andy,

Yes, I've been using Protege to capture business architecture
(capabilities, requirements, processes, roles etc.).
We've included all this in an ontology for enterprise architecture (so
it can be related to applications, information and technology) but you
can just focus on the business layer if that's all you're interested
in. It's available free under the GNU GPL at
http://www.enterprise-architecture.org, so you could use this as a
starting point for your ontology.

Regards

Jonathan