[protege-discussion] Remote Project Access Programmatically

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 5 17:30:19 PST 2009

Apologies for the late reply.

Your initial method should have worked, unless there was a policy
problem. The user should have read access to the ontologies that it
tries to access.

The easiest way to access a remote project from a client is:

edu.stanford.smi.protege.server.RemoteProjectManager.getProject(
                             String serverName,
                              String username,
                              String password,
                              String projectName,