[protege-discussion] webprotege error on open a project in web browser

Yang Tao yt3000 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 23:20:44 PST 2009

Following the guide of protege server(http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Protege_Client-Server_Tutorial#Starting_and_Testing_the_Server) and webprotege (http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/WebProtegeAdminGuide), I downloaded the protege 3.4 beta and webprotege 0.5 alpha and install them "currently" - the protege server seems fine, "open project from server" function run no problem from protege; the webprotege server seems fine too, I can visit the webprotege homepage, login in use my account created in metaproject, view the project list and open the project via JNLP in protege.

But I can't open porject in webbrower from webprotege's project list page. It give me a error box like
*Load project Wines failed.                                                                      *
*Message: The call failed on the server; see server log for details                   *

It seems very similar like the problem in http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.general/17538/match=webprotege
But I have checked the setting and even reinstall these apps, the same problem happens.

My environment:
Tomcat 6.0.18
Java 1.6.0_12
protege 3.4 beta