[protege-discussion] Java.lang.ClassCastException

florencia liggerini florencialiggerini at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:34:08 PST 2009

Hi,

I´m developing a createProject plugin in eclipse using a Object Oriented
DataBase(db4o 6.4).When I run the application from eclipse it works well. But
when I create the jar and put into the plugins folder it throws the following error:

Java.lang.ClassCastException: com.db4o.reflect.generic.genericObject cannot be
cast to com.db4o.ext.Db4oDatabase.

I can´t find out which is the problem.

Thanks a lot!