[protege-discussion] Java.lang.ClassCastException

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 7 14:02:13 PST 2009

Hi Florencia,

Did you put the necessary jar files in your plugin folder? If yes (and
this is recommended), then you have to remove those and any other jar
files containing conflicting classes from your system CLASSPATH, because
Protege will add all the jar files residing in all the Protege plugin
directories to its CLASSPATH.
Also it would help if you could tell us which Protege are you using,
respectively if you use the same Protege version in eclipse as the one
you are trying to test on.

I hope this helps,
Csongor