[protege-discussion] Java.lang.ClassCastException

florencia liggerini florencialiggerini at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:59:49 PST 2009

 Hi,
I don`t think the problem is a conflict of classes because I tried putting all my project together in one jar : protege.jar, unicode_pane.jar, looks-2.1.3.jar, the jar of the DataBase (db4o) and the classes of the Create Project plugin and when I execute this jar it runs ok. But when I make a jar only with the classes of the plugin and the database, and put into the folder of protege plugins is when the plugin fails. I think maybe can be a problem of the classLoader?? Because I configure the Database with the  system ClassLoader before open it.
I´m using the Protege_3.3.1
I´m sorry if my english is not good
thanks!