[protege-discussion] ClassLoader

florencia liggerini florencialiggerini at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:13:51 PDT 2009

Hi! I just fix the problem.  I´m
developing a createProject plugin in eclipse using a Object Oriented

DataBase(db4o 6.4). When I was running the application from eclipse it
was working well. But

when I was creating the jar and putting it into the plugins folder it
was throwing the following error:

Java.lang.ClassCastException: com.db4o.reflect.generic.genericObject
cannot be

cast to com.db4o.ext.Db4oDatabase.

The problem was that I was configuring the Database with the  ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader() before open it, now I use this.getClass().getClassLoader() and works perfect!Thanks a lot!Florencia