[protege-discussion] WARNING: no such class: when project loaded from jar

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Mon Mar 9 13:07:05 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I have a problem when loading pprj file from inside executable jar. The project is loading fine and I can see all the classes, but when trying to create instance I get following WARNING and Protege form has no slots (just empty box).

WARNING: no such class: PK_FACILITY_MASTER. -- SystemUtilities.newInstance()
WARNING: Invalid widget class name: PK_FACILITY_MASTER. -- DefaultWidgetMapper.i
sSuitable()