[protege-discussion] Setting the display name for a class (BrowserSlotPattern) - Does it work on a remote project?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 12 14:58:49 PDT 2009

Hi Ron,

A ProtegeJob to change the browser slot could look like below. If you
still have problems, please send me your implementation of the protege
job and what is not working.

Tania

------------------

class ChangeBrowserText extends ProtegeJob {
    private Cls cls;
    private Slot browserSlot;

    public ChangeBrowserText(KnowledgeBase kb, Cls cls, Slot
newBrowserSlot) {
        super(kb);
        this.cls = cls;
        this.browserSlot = newBrowserSlot;
    }

    @Override
    public Object run() throws ProtegeException {
        cls.setDirectBrowserSlot(browserSlot);
        return null;
    }

    @Override
    public void localize(KnowledgeBase kb) {
        super.localize(kb);
        LocalizeUtils.localize(cls, kb);
        LocalizeUtils.localize(browserSlot, kb);
    }

}