[protege-discussion] plugin documentation

Martin Malaquina martin.malaquina at active.com.uy
Thu Mar 19 08:03:32 PDT 2009

Hi Florencia,

I think these links will help you

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegePluginsLibraryByTopic

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Protege_Plugin_Library

Fortune,

Martín.

De: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
[mailto:protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] En nombre de
florencia liggerini
Enviado el: jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009 11:40 a.m.
Para: protege
Asunto: [protege-discussion] plugin documentation

Hi,

I´m developing a createProject plugin and  an Export plugin in eclipse using
a Object Oriented
DataBase(db4o 6.4) for my university. I have to document it, and I want to
know where I can find some documentation about others plugins that I can use
as example.
Thanks a lot!

  _____

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious
email. Sign up today.
<http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_safety
_112008>