[protege-discussion] Click to open a URI in a browser?

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Mar 19 12:28:01 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

The URL slot widget almost does this, except that it renders the URL in the Protege tab. Not quite what you're after.
Does the EditorPane that's mentioned in the Protege 3.4 release notes help at all? Sorry I can't be more specific but worth a look.

Failing that, it wouldn't be hard to make a slot widget to do this.

Regards

Jonathan