[protege-discussion] Click to open a URI in a browser?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 19 17:26:31 PDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

As Johnathan said, it is possible to do this with the EditorPaneWidget.
If you have links to web pages, local files that a browser can handle,
then when you click on a link, Protege will open that file in a browser.
Take a look at:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/EditorPane

If you need to add simple URL-s or to embed images in your ontology, we
have that also described on the wiki:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/DisplayImages

The URL Widget does the same thing in a less complicated way.

Tania