[protege-discussion] Click to open a URI in a browser?

Jeff Thompson jeff at thefirst.org
Thu Mar 19 22:41:01 PDT 2009

Thanks!  Now those links are much more useful than "go find the readme and figure it out"!  I had
originally downloaded Protege 4 beta.  I downloaded 3.4 and now see how the editor pane works.
Again, many thanks.

I don't see the Forms tab and the editor pane in Protege 4 beta.  Usually "beta" means
"feature complete but not finished testing".  Does that mean that Protege 4 won't support these
kinds of embedded links?

Cheers,
- Jeff