[protege-discussion] Protege 3.4 Release

Ron Schultz rcaschultz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 06:16:35 PDT 2009

To the Protege Team:

Congratulations on the Release of 3.4. The features in this new
release are impressive and greatly extend an already large and rich
feature set. The improvements in the Protege Server address many
requirements I had, as well as some I did not even realize I had
(yet). I am truly looking forward to working with this release. As
always, many thanks to the Protege Team.

Ron