[protege-discussion] Click to open a URI in a browser?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 20 17:18:11 PDT 2009

Jeff,

I would encourage you to use Protege 4. I don't know if there are ways
of displaying clickable external links in P4 (except for the class links).
You may post your question and request on the P4 list:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html

List name is p4feedback. You may get an answer there.

This mailing list is only for Protege 3.x frames.

Tania