[protege-discussion] Re "Export To Format HTML " will not display a slot with a customized DisplaySlot

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 20 18:34:58 PDT 2009

Thank you for looking into this! We have fixed the problem and the fix
will be available in a patch release.

Until then, you can replace the standard-extensions.jar from the
standard-extensions pulgin folder with the attached jar that contains
the fix. (Make sure you replace the existing jar, or move it somewhere
outside of the protege plugin folder).

Tania