[protege-discussion] Call for tutorial and workshop proposals at the 11th International Protege Conference

awatif Mubarak awalisco at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 09:51:47 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

Can I know please, how to send by email a protege project to a freind.

Many thanks

Regards,

Awatef

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:05:54 -0700
From: vendetti at stanford.edu
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] Call for tutorial and workshop proposals at the 11th International Protege Conference

awatif Mubarak wrote:

Hello Colleagues,

I have a question please, Is there any difference between Protege 3.3.1 and Protege 3.4 beta.

Yes, there are a lot of differences.  Please see the release notes for Protege 3.4, which was released on March 16th:

http://protege.stanford.edu/protege/3.4/webnotes/ReleaseNotes.html

We recommend that you upgrade to 3.4, as 3.3.1 will no longer be supported.

Jennifer