[protege-discussion] Call for tutorial and workshop proposals at the 11th International Protege Conference

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 23 08:38:05 PDT 2009

Hi Awatif,

Supposing you saved your project under the name XXX
- if you have a Protege-Frames project, you have to send the XXX.pprj,
XXX.pont and XXX.pint files.
- if you have an OWL file then you would have to send the XXX.owl,
XXX.pprj and XXX.repository files.

If you have an XXX.forms file, send that too.

Csongor