[protege-discussion] (no subject)

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 23 08:45:33 PDT 2009

Hi Yuddish,

I don't know what this error is exactly about, but searching in the
archives I found the following conversation:
https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/protege-discussion/2007-September/001458.html

It seems that this error may have been fixed in the latest release.
Please try to use the latest release (Protege 3.4) and let us know if
the error is still present.

Csongor