[protege-discussion] Call for tutorial and workshop proposals at the 11th International Protege Conference

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Mar 24 02:58:56 PDT 2009

Hi Awatef,

The other party must have Protege installed to view / browse your ontology.

You could try looking at the File->Export.. -> HTML which produces a
fully hyperlinked set of HTML for all the instances and classes in
your ontology. This is useful but won't have the power of viewing it
in Protege.

Regards

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd
Mobile: +44 (0) 7904 198295
Email: jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project.
www.enterprise-architecture.org