[protege-discussion] Bug in Instance Browser in Protege 3.4

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 26 18:18:40 PDT 2009

Hi Jonathan,

Thank yo very much for the detailed bug report. We have done indeed some
bug fixes in the direct instances list, which obviously do not work.

We'll fix this for the patch release. Once we make the fix, I can send
you a jar, so that you can test it.

The rename operation is very tricky in the new generation of Protege 3.4
(after b130), because a rename actually means a delete and a creation.
That is why several widgets started having refresh problems, and it
seems, also selection problems. We tried to get all these bugs, but we
missed some.

We'll keep you updated.

Tania