[protege-discussion] Bug in Instance Browser in Protege 3.4

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 27 15:41:07 PDT 2009

Hi Jonathan,

I cannot reproduce the problem in the InstancesTab.

One thing that your slot widget has to be aware of is the frame replace
event. When you rename a frame, a lot of things happen in the
background: the frame is actually deleted and a new one is created with
the new name. So, your widget has to listen for the frame replace event
and react accordingly (e.g., refresh the display in the slot widget).
The old frame will disappear or it will be invalid and your widget has
to display the new frame.

If this information does not help you with the widget, then please send
it to me and let me know how to reproduce the behavior.

Thanks,
Tania