[protege-discussion] [Protege] Can't load instances into CLIPS

Baylor Wetzel bwetzel at alelo.com
Mon Mar 30 16:25:14 PDT 2009

i did Export to Format->CLIPS but the resulting pins file can't be loaded.
One error is the lack of the definstances tag documented on Protege's CLIPS
Web page. The others are missing class errors. The classes are
%3ASTANDARD-CLASS and %3APAL-CONSTRAINT (maybe others; i haven't gotten past
these)

i don't see these classes in the .pont file, although i see them in Protege
(Protege meta-data classes)

i'm not sure if this is always an issue or if we did something wrong in our
Protege file (we built it in Protege and Protege loads the file just fine).
Either way, any idea on how to fix it?

-baylor