[protege-discussion] How to specify xsd:dataTime as the range of a property in Protege RDF/S

Sw Fan swfan1998 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 23:11:47 PDT 2009

Tania,

Thanks for your reply!

I've tried the "Pure RDF Schema without OWL" option, but I found out that it's not absolutely pure RDF Schema. I noticed that properties are still written as owl:ObjectProperty, which is not recogonized by a RDF/S reasoner.

What I'm doing is a pure RDF/S application based on sesame, no OWL construct could be recognized. So what should I do with the RDFS ontology construction? Do I have to write the RDFS in a generic text editor? :-(

Could you or anybody else share your experience on it? Thanks!

Best,
Mark