[protege-discussion] help with protege-jadex beanynizer

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon May 4 12:01:08 PDT 2009

Hello,

I don't know too much about the jadex beanynizer but there is another
plugin called OntologyBeanGenerator [1, 2] that has very similar
functionality to the beanynizer plus more. The current officially
released version of the OntologyBeanGenerator (v4.0) works only with
Protege 3.3.1, but I have a version 4.1 beta that I can send to you if
you are interested in testing it with Protege 3.4.

Csongor

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/OntologyBeanGenerator
[2] http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologyBeanGenerator