[protege-discussion] where to find the generated dot file via ontoviz tab

Tobias Wunner tobias.wunner at gmail.com
Tue May 5 05:51:17 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am using Protege 4.0 Beta with Mac and would like to export the
graph in ".dot" format. I read that Ontoviz uses internally ".dot"
format and stores this in the Protege folder according to some
threads. But I couldn't locate it. Where could I find this file?

When using the export dialogue Protege only offers me PNG and JPG
format. In some threads I also read that there should also be ".dot"
format.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Toby