[protege-discussion] where to find the generated dot file via ontoviz tab

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue May 5 15:15:02 PDT 2009

Toby,

Please note that you have posted on the wrong mailing list. Please
repost your message in the p4-feedback list, which is used for asking
Protege 4 specific questions:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html

I am not sure whether Protege 4 OWLViz (not OntoViz!) stores also the
.dot file. OWLViz and OntoViz are two different plugins. OntoViz is only
available in Protege 3.4 and it stores the .dot file in the same
directory as the OWL file. OWLViz in Protege 3.4 has also the option of
exporting to .dot file.

In any case, please repost your question on the p4-feedback list.

Tania