[protege-discussion] problem in reading data from excel files using data master through xlsql

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Thu May 7 14:57:10 PDT 2009

Hi Chang,

First, I think you forgot to send me excel file.
Second, It would be nice if you could send me a screen shot with your
error, or a dump from the Protege console, where I can see what
exception you got, or better send me both, if you can.
Third, please make sure you have followed the exact instructions that is
on the wiki:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/XlSQL-Y8#Instructions_for_using_the_xlSQL-Y8_driver_with_DataMaster

Also please make sure that your Excel table is well formatted. See some
post about this at [1]

Please let me know if this helped or you need further assistance.
Csongor

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.general/17191